zondag 21 augustus 2011

J-PAC problems

A small update.
I lost some time with testing the J-pac. The board I had was corrupted. Questions and answers about Ultimarc hardware can be found at http://www.mameworld.info
check this link for the problem with my hardware: Mameworld Forum

It works now with a new board. But now the second problem; the PC seems to slow to my surprise. It runs on a AMD Sempron 3000, 1.8ghz Windows XP.
Still, if you run Bagman or Donkey Kong it's so slow, there is too much delay. How is this possible since Mame cabinets are build since 15 years now or something and this PC is from 2006. If anyone has an idea please let me know. I'm going to replace the hardware next week, but i'm curious why itt doesn't run fine on this PC hardware.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten